miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

PREMIO PREMIO... AWARD

Pues mis amigas del blog HiFashion de Londres me mandaron un premio-cadena... donde debo responder 10 cosas honestas sobre mí... Muchas Gracias Chicas!!!
My friends from The London Blog HiFashion send me this pretty award where I have to tell 10 honest things about myself... Thank you very much... they have a very pretty fashion blog!!


Bueno pues ya me conocen un poquito más... ahora las instrucciones de esta cadenita:
-Debo agradecer al blog que me lo envió.
-Debo decir 10 cosas honestas sobre mí.
-Debo poner el logo del premio en mi blog.
-Debo seleccionar por lo menos 7 blogs.
-Debo notificarles a estos blogs que les dí un premio.

Now you know me a little bit more... and the requirements are:
Requirements:
- I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
- I must list 10 honest things about myself
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
- I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
- I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

Y yo se lo pasó a: And the Oscar goes to:
*Un gran vestidor
*Shöne Frau
*Botica Pop
*Bere Tarde o Temprano
*Africana Wardrobe Diary
*Pink Champagne
*Turquoise Diaries

Que tengan un excelente día.
Have a Great Day...

16 comentarios:

Bere dijo...

:) Muchas gracias por el premio!!! me encanta recibirlos jeje.... lo cuelgo lo mas pronto que pueda!!

oyeee y no te tienes que estar cuidando del jefe pa bloguear?

un beso!!

Velo dijo...

wow ur father is 22 years older than ur mom?
u beat me.. =D
that's awesome and we must be proud about it.

Cafe Fashionista dijo...

Congrats on the award. Sharon and Leia are such sweethearts. Well deserved! :)

*Diane* dijo...

Thank you soo much for the award. u kinda made my day!

sherin dijo...

You really deserved this: we love your blog. I love travelling as well. But am intrigued that you don't have a watch

ana dijo...

De nada Bere! te has vuelto una gran amiga bloguera :9 y es que estoy en un lugarcito de la oficina que nadie me ve cuando me meto a bloguear jeje

Hi Girls!! thanks to you for your comments!!! by the way when my dad got married was 48 and my mom was 26. I'm 27. And one day I forgot my watch in a friends house... and since then like 4 years ago I don't have one... I have everywhere.. in my cellphone... in my computer... in the car... sooo... jeje have a nice day!

Botica Pop dijo...

oh! muchas gracias. Ya estoy en eso.
Por cierto mi pá le lleva 20 a mi má, casi exactos.

un beso.

Schöne Frau dijo...

Hello !!!
Muchas gracias!
Ya lo acabo de publicar...

un gran vestidor dijo...

Muchas gracias por el premio!!!! En cuanto pueda lo cuelgo en el blog. Me ha hecho mucha ilusión, además es mi primer premio.

Besos

ana dijo...

De nada chicas! yo les agradezco por sus blogs que siempre son para mí una inspiración.
saludos y sigan así!

Sahildeki Ev dijo...

Thank you very much Ana, I read about your award but couldnt write a comment about it because of the lousy internet connection here..I will try to write my 10 honest things soon..

FROM THE RIGHT BANK dijo...

This was fun to read. We have a lot of things in common! (I'm working on my 10 items right now too.)

I love that you write your blog both in Spanish and English. I'm trying to learn Spanish so it's really good practice for me to read your blog in both languages. :) Have a great weekend!

My Notting Hill dijo...

That was fun! I don't wear a watch and love my husband very, very much too! Congrats on the award.

ana dijo...

My Notting Hill: Thanks so much! and thank you for visiting my blog, I love yours...

ana dijo...

From the right bank: Thank you I love knowing a lot of people and writing in both languages really helps :)

ana dijo...

Turquoise Diaries: I'll wait for your 10 honest things... I love all the pictures you post in your blog :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin